Pagina's

zaterdag 21 december 2013

CAL Vasarely Blanket part 9 FINISHED

I finished the blanket a month ago and use it every day.

It waits for me in my favorite chair


The weather is terrible and it is dark inside so it is difficult to make nice photographs

 I decided to make the edge in the aubergine color
 the blanket measures 140 x 95 cm. 

I'm not the only one who loves the blanket
I loved joining the CAL and now that I'm finished I miss the feeling knowing there are a lot of other people just doing the same. 




Have a nice cosy winter
Annemieke

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations! You did it. Did you see there was a little banner you can add on you blog to say you are a Vasarelette? You can copy it from my blog today. I love your ball chair; the 2 do match, don't they?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gaaf hoor! Ik ben helemaal weg van deze dekens die op al die blogs staan, zo leuk! Lijkt me veel werk, maar zó de moeite waard....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Superbe, j'aime beaucoup les couleurs. Bon Noel a vous

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Dat doet onze kat nou ook graag. Ik wil er als eerste op liggen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen